Nestled along clear rivers and lush forests in the Japanese mountains of southern Fukuoka, the Hoshino Tea Gardens produce tea that is arguably among the world’s finest. Hoshino village — known throughout Japan as the “star field” where visitors go to spend a night gazing at the stars from a mountain top — is a truly magical place surrounded by dark greenery and clean mountain air.
This is where Yame tea is grown.
With 26 tea awards to date, Yame tea has established a reputation that is second to none. Its gardens are grown with a special technique known as “Gyokuro” and each leaf is delicately plucked by hand. The morning mist and the temperature change throughout the day give the plants an unforgettable flavor. The result is Yame tea: an incredibly enjoyable and beneficial drink which has become the cornerstone of Japanese culture.
What’s So Great about Japanese Yame Green Tea?
Similar to the timeless arts used by the world’s finest winemakers, the leaves of Yame tea are cultivated at very specific times of the year, and close attention is paid to the conditions in which each leaf is grown and harvested. For example, tea leaves harvested during one part of the growing season are found to be high in catechins, which are good for antioxidant benefits, while leaves harvested during another part of the year may be higher in theanine, which is good for anti-stress and cortisol-controlling effects.
Yame tea isn’t just fun to drink — it’s fun to make! Each tea variety has its own characteristics and drinking it at the best temperature, in the proper size cup, at just the right time, enables the distinctive aroma and flavor to be savored to the fullest.
Weekend warriors, world-class athletes, the adolescent and the elderly have all enjoyed a sense of mental and physical well-being simply by drinking Yame tea. It’s an experience that’s second to none!
Here are just a few of the many results that have been reported:
- It’s great for the body!
Enhancement of physical activities: thanks to the many vitamins and minerals that are found in green tea, athletes engaging in competitive sports such as speed-walking, marathons, and soccer regularly emphasize their intake of green tea.
- It’s great for the mind!
Improvement of cognitive abilities: clinical studies suggest that green tea can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, dental cavities, kidney stones, and cancer, while improving bone density and cognitive function.
- It’s great for the soul!
Enhanced relaxation: Yame tea is high in theanine, an amino acid that produces tranquilizing effects in the brain.
What Else is Great about Yame Tea?
Yame green tea may:
- Prevent cancer: green tea contains tannin which has been known to suppress the production of cancerous cells.
- Act as a powerful antioxidant: EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) is about 25-100 times more potent than vitamins C and E! Green tea prevents the oxidation of the fatty oils EPA and DHA.
- Protect and soothe the stomach and intestine
- Ease rheumatoid arthritis: studies are currently being done on the effects of green tea and the aid in rheumatoid arthritis. The antioxidant power of the green tea’s polyphenols is said to block the pathway of the Cox-2 enzyme, which is a major cause of the inflammation and pain of arthritis.
- Prevent food poisoning: catechin, one of the compositions of green tea, prevents the food poisoning caused by bacteria.
- Help preserve food: because catechin helps sterilize bacteria, it is known to extend the preservation of foods such as fish.
What Else Does It Do?
Green tea may also:
- Defend against cardiovascular disease
- Lower cholesterol
- Lower blood sugar levels
- Reduce high blood pressure
- Increase energy
- Alleviate joint pain
- Have a thermogenic fat burning effect
- Aid against aging
- Beautify & rejuvenate skin
- Protect against infection
- Detoxify & cleanse
- Protect & soothe the gastrointestinal system
- Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Prevent cavities & gum disease
- Fight the flu virus
- Have an antibacterial action against food born illnesses
“Yame Green Tea Saved My Life!”
“In 2003, I sustained a serious injury when I fell off a ladder, and landed with my back folded awkwardly over the ladder. For a moment I thought I was paralyzed, as I couldn’t move my legs. Recovering from this accident was very difficult and I saw many specialists that all told me the same thing — that I would be in pain for the rest of my life and would need regular injections of botox.”
“Being self-employed, I had no health benefit coverage. I am also in the construction field, and the botox would wear off only to reveal the pain once again. I decided to take matters into my own hands and do my own research. My travels took me to Japan, where I discovered Yame green tea. I contacted the Yame green tea Manufacturer in Japan to find out as much about this tea as I could, and learned that Yame tea is used in rehabilitation centers, senior citizen complexes, health spas and is also commonly used by the elite athletes in Japan.”
“I increased my consumption of Yame tea and saw a physiotherapist for muscle strengthening on my back. My back has never felt better! I am now proud to say I can help others through their pain and suffering — or, at the very least, help to alleviate their symptoms. This is a product I cannot live without on a daily basis as I feel so much inner energy and no joint pain from my construction profession. Using this green tea for approximately 3 weeks consistently is all it takes!”
- Michael Gibson – Yame Tea Canada, is the agent broker for Hoshino Tea in the importing of tea products for the Canadian and North American markets
Read more testimonials from happy and amazed customers here!
How Can I Use It?
- Body building and training: powder green tea can be used in protein shakes for everyday use.
- As an ideal summer drink, Yame Green Tea can quench your thirst with those hot summer days! Place one tea bag in a jug of 1.5 L cold water, refrigerate and let chill with ice.
- The tea bag can be reused up to 2-3 times!
Get Started Today!
Try Yame tea yourself for just 21 days — you’ll see and feel the difference the many powerful health benefits have to offer! Visit our store here.