Preparation of Organic Gyokuro, Sencha & Matcha Yame green tea
- Boil water, let boiled water sit for 5-7 minutes.
- Required temperature for Gyokuro green tea is (65*C)
- Required temperature for Sencha (Loose Leaf) and Matcha green tea (Powder) is 85*C
- Pour hot (NOT BOILING) water into teapot / thermos, place one teabag, spoonful of powder or loose leaf green tea into teapot, or thermos let steep until you achieve desired taste.
- Pour tea into teacups to the last drop, do not allow the teabag to sit in tea liquid, this allows the teabags to be reused without losing its aroma.
- The tea bag can be reused up to 2-3 times
- As an ideal summer drink, Yame Green Tea can quench your thirst with those hot summer days! Place one tea bag in a jug of 1.5 L cold water, refrigerate and let chill with ice.
(Also can be enjoyed all year round)
CAUTION: if boiled water is poured right from the stove or electric kettle, over the tea bag, this will cause the vitamins and nutrients to vaporize… hence losing all nutritional value. To keep the vitamins and nutrients from vaporizing, let boiled water sit 5-7 minutes. Required temp: (65*C) and (85*C)
CAUTION: Avoid hot temperatures, high humidity, and pay attention to the changes in aroma. It is important for the tea to be kept fresh.
INGREDIENTS: Green tea
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN! Consult your healthcare professional before using this product.